Learn how to paint awesome watercolor art using a four-step approach! Designed for those who enjoy watercolors but lack the skills for developing high-quality paintings.
Discover how to paint gorgeous watercolor art using an easy-to-follow 4 step process. This no-nonsense, step-by-step class is suited for all watercolorists looking to develop a workflow that gets results every single time.
- 4 Steps for how to plan your art
- 6 Examples for developing "the why"
- 6 Practical design & composition guidelines
- 6 Value hierarchy examples
- 2 Easy methods for developing color harmony
- 11 Examples for how to approach your subjects
- 6 Step-by-step finished painting demonstrations
- 3 Assignments to test your skills
- 9 Student critiques for fixing common issues
WHO IS THIS CLASS FOR
- Beginner and aspiring watercolorists that want to take action right now and start developing a better way to approach how you use watercolors.
- Artists that enjoy painting from photo references and plein air but end up painting in circles
- Anyone who wants a reliable process for making better watercolor art more consistently
Disclaimer: Your results aren't guaranteed but if you work diligently you will surpass your wildest expectations
WHAT YOU WILL RECEIVE
- 62 Detailed video tutorials
- 7 Step-by-step demonstrations for creating amazing finished art
- 7 High-res images of finished art
- 11 Design & composition reference images
- Lifetime access to content and future updates
This is a digital product. All sales are final.
ABOUT THE INSTRUCTOR
Robert Joyner is a self-taught artist from Goochland, Virginia. In addition to being a prolific teacher and painter, he works for many popular brands such as Kentucky Derby, Carnival Cruise Lines, 555 Steak House, and CBS to name a few. He paints full-time from his home studio and teaches over 20,000 students with his online classes. He's a happy husband and father of three kids that keep him busy when he's not slinging paint :)