Hi, I'm Robert JoynerAnd I've created How To Blend Traditional And Contemporary Color Theories for people like you that want to loosen up their creativity and make art fun!
If you've always wanted to...
- Learn a simplified approach to basic color theory.
- Develop the right tools for creating more dynamic artwork.
- Eliminate common mistakes like muddy and garish artwork.
Then this course is for you!
- Develop the necessary techniques for quality color mixing.
- Discover practical solutions for making subjects more three dimensional.
- Learn an easy exercise to explore harmonious color combinations.
- Easy techniques for blending traditional and contemporary color methods.
What You Will Get
- 23 high-quality video tutorials with detailed instructions and text breakdown for each lesson.
- Resource images for all demonstrations (see attached file)
- Ask questions and get answers
- Five complete step-by-step demonstrations
Acrylic paint (you may use watercolor but demos are completed with acrylic)
3 warm primaries (cad. red medium, cad. yellow medium, ultramarine blue for example)
3 cool primaries (alizarin crimson, hansa yellow, lemon yellow, phthalo blue for example)
2 sheets drawing paper (small)
3 sheets multi-purpose paint paper (140 lb. cold press - student grade)
Selection of small and medium brushes