Welcome To Acrylic Painting For Beginners
If you want a complete, no fluff, acrylic painting course then this is it! It's suited for complete beginners that want to dive into the wonderful world of acrylic painting.
We will start at the very beginning and work our way through all the basic skills like brushwork mechanics and how to apply acrylics to achieve the best fluid strokes.
Then we will take it a step further by learn valuable color mixing theories, how to use values and end with light on form painting techniques.
It cuts right to the chase! Each lesson is condensed and carefully planned so that you can ease into the lesson with getting confused or overwhelmed.
If you get stuck I'm here to help. Just leave a comment and I'll answer within 24 hours.
What you will learn
- Learn how to use the brush and apply acrylics properly to get the best fluid strokes
- Get familiar with applying acrylics by learning a variety of gradation techniques
- Dive into the wonderful world of color and learn how to mix beautiful hues, shades and tints.
- Learn how to manipulate chroma, saturation and intensity
- Discover how value impacts your shapes, forms and subjects.
- Learn value hierarchy which is the key to painting believable artwork
- Practice value and color mixing techniques by painting geometric forms
- Lastly, learn light on form and how it influences color and value
- And so much more...